Federal and New York State law create an exciting opportunity for parents to obtain the special education resources and support needed by their children.
The Law Office of Justin Shane advises and represents parents to:
- Review their child's educational records;
- Obtain an evaluation and/or independent educational evaluation for special education services;
- Prepare for IEP team meetings and the creation of their child's IEP;
- Contest the student's IEP through the impartial hearing process;
- Challenge the school's implementation of the student's IEP;
- Find an appropriate educational placement for the child and pursue tuition reimbursement; and
- Seek accommodations for the student including SAT/ACT accommodations.
To set up a consultation with Justin, fill out the contact form here or call or email Justin directly.